Saturday, August 01, 2015

Dancing madly backwards with the roofmen



So I'm walking and I spy two guys working on a roof, surrounded by tools and packages of shingles, but right now, they aren't roofing, they are dancing all crazy like with undulating torsos and swaying arms and bobbing heads so I stop walking and start dancing all craaaAAAaaazy like them and it takes a minute for them to see me and when they do they point and go, AAAAAHHHHHH! and I point back and go AAAAAAAHHHHH! and then I turn back to my walk and they turn back to their roof.

*  *  *

6 comments:

DogsDontPurr said...

You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Somewhere in the multiverse the dancing never stops.

RJ

Erin O'Brien said...

Man, I loved those dancing guys! The Goat would not join in, but seemed to support the goings-on just the same.

Anonymous said...

After tonight the Quicken Loans Arena should be declared a Superfund site.

RJ

Dick Cheney said...

This... this is what Obamacare has done to our great nation. I bet those degenerates were doing the twist.

Ash said...

Since I don't drive, I do a whole lotta walking (about 2000 miles a year, I once calculated... and I'm still gaining about two pounds a year? WTF?) so my life is peppered with little experiences like this one. Thanks for sharing.